Every Day: We consider our environment
Every Year: We take another step in reducing our Carbon Emissions
Ductair is committed to the preservation of the environment and minimizing or reducing adverse environmental impacts of its operations.
We will achieve environmental excellence by:
- Identifying, prioritising and addressing environmental risks
- Making environmental issues a component of business decisions, ensuring the environment is considered in planning for new, and changes to existing, materials, processes, equipment, facilities and products.
- Requesting suppliers that have their own environmental plans and procedures.
- Conducting our business in compliance with applicable environmental regulations and legislation.
- Using resources efficiently and minimising waste and emissions.
- Conducting annual greenhouse gas emissions audit of our business. For further information on the process please visit www.pangolinassociates.com
- Conducting ongoing audits to ensure compliance of environmental legislation and our management system and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Holding management accountable for providing leadership on environmental matters, for achieving specific targets and objectives, and providing training and resources.
- Ensuring employees comply with and contribute to Ductair's environmental policies and procedures.
We are focused to improve the environmental performance of our activities and to be leaders in best practice environmental management within our industry. This forms a key component of our commitment to demonstrate good environmental practice in our own operations.